AERA offers different types of membership, details are given below. Download the Membership form and send the filled form to AERA along with the membership fee.
Benefits of Membership
|Type of membership||Print copy*||E-publication*||Print + Online* (E-publication)|
|Institutional Annual (National)||Rs. 3000||Rs. 3371||Rs. 4500|
|Individual Annual (National)||Rs. 700||Rs. 700||Rs.1050|
|Student Annual (National)||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 750|
|Life (National)||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
|Institutional Annual (International)||US $ 150||US $ 225||US $ 300|
|Individual Annual (International)||US $75||US $225||US $300|
|Life (International)||US $500||US $500||US $500|
* For print copy of journal, please send subscription to AERA (India).
* For e-publication and Print + E-publication, please send subscription to Diva Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., B-9, Basement, Block-A, Naraina Vihar, New Delhi 110 028.
* Demand draft or multicity cheque favoring Agricultural Economics Research Association, New Delhi and sent to following address:
Agricultural Economics Research Review
F-4, A Block, NASC Complex
Dev Prakash Shastri Marg
Pusa, New Delhi 110 012.
* For outstation cheques, please add Rs. 80/- towards collection charges.
* Students must send a letter from the Head of the Institution certifying their bonafides.
* Bank transfers/ NEFT can be done as per the following bank details.
Bank Name: Syndicate
Branch: NASC Complex
Bank Account No.: 90292010018589
Nature of Account: Saving
Name of the Account holder: Agri Economic Res Association
MICR No. 110025175
IFSC No. SYNB0009153